Anything termed as ‘You’ or ‘Your’ shall refer to the users whereas ‘we’, ‘us’ and BULTAMINDS shall mean Bultaminds Venture Private Limited.
Data that is collected
For the purpose of this policy, personal information will be referred to as any information provided by user or collected by BULTAMINDS while the user navigates through the website, personal information shall include but is not limited to name, age, number, email address and any other physical, physiological, economic or social information provided by the user. We assure you that the information is collected with the sole purpose of providing better services and user experience. Please read the types of data that is collected when you browse through our website.
- Information provided by the users at the time of registration- www.bultaminds.com collects information provided by the users at the time of registration. It includes their name, mobile number(s), email addresses, gender, age, password, country, city, preferred work location, home/ office address, educational qualifications, details of company or organization that they are currently in or have been previously associated with, key skills, previous work experience, your current employment status, last drawn salary, working sector, certifications achieved, a copy of your resume, your identity card details such as Aadhar Card number, Passport, and driving license for verification purposes. If the user chooses to register on the website through a LinkedIn account, www.bultaminds.com will collect all required details attached to the platform including name, age, address, mobile number, photograph and other relevant/ necessary details subject to applicable laws in force. For more details on how and to what extent a user’s social media account shares personal information, the user must visit privacy policies and terms and conditions provided by the social media provider.
- Voluntary Information provided by the users- In addition to the above-mentioned information,www.bultaminds.com also collects any other information that is not necessary but voluntarily provided by the users. It includes name, age, mobile number, other contact details, preferences and other personal information when one chooses to participate in a survey or fill up any form available on the website or provide information through any other form of communication including feedback, comments, etc. For the purpose of this policy, any information voluntarily provided by the user which he knows will be visible to the public at large will not be considered as private information. It shall include information such as one provided in public comments and feedback. Such public information will not be governed by this policy and BULTAMINDS will not be liable for the use or collection of such a public information.
- Information automatically collected while browsing through the website- When one navigates through the website, some information is automatically collected such as cookies that collect limited technical information about the device, like device location and how one is navigating the platform. User’s log file information shall be automatically collected by the website, including applications through which Users are browsing the website, time of visit, IP address of the device and how the device is connected to Internet. Other login information such as name of computer/ device, operating system, Internet speed, unique identification number is also collected. A record shall also be kept of all communications through any channel including calls and emails for future references, in the contingency of some confusion or legal dispute.
Why is data collected?
www.bultaminds.com collects User’s data for reasonable and legitimate purposes, collection and use is based on personal interaction. The data is collected and stored for the below-given purposes.
- To provide a User-friendly experience- BULTAMINDS is always on the lookout to provide the best services to our users. For this purpose, we collect and store information to provide you with better services and a user-friendly experience of the website. Personal information is also collected to maintain and improve the existing services and deliver new services to the users. User information collected allows us to provide you with better job recommendations based on personal details and preferences. By collecting and using personal information we can share relevant jobs alerts with a job seeker and candidate profiles in case the user is an employee. For job seekers, we send advertisements via email regarding jobs updates and applications.
- Customer Service- We use personal information in order to improve our customer services. We regularly send important information pertaining to registration, password change, new login, billing details etc. on a user’s email address. We shall time to time take user’s feedback/ views on the services delivered by us, track any complaints etc.
- Verification of details- The website also collects information like email address, identity proof, details of previous and current employers in order to perform a background check before forwarding any resume to a potential employer.
- Sharing of information with a potential employer/ employee- We also collect information of job seekers and freelancers and enable them to connect them with a potential employer or client, respectively. If you are an employer, we will provide your company with information of a job seeker like email address, job details and other information.
- Respond to third party claims and other necessary actions-
We also provide user’s information in order to respond to any third-party claims, resolve any disputes and for troubleshooting issues. Information shall be used to comply with any law, order, decree or judgment passed by any court of a competent jurisdiction or any other legal authority.
- Users have the option to change and/or update their personal information at any time.
Who has access to your personal data?
User’s personal information is kept safe. However, BULTAMINDS provides limited access of personal information to third parties/ other service providers/ and our employees in necessary circumstances. We also take necessary measures to ensure that your data is protected.
- Our employees and affiliates- BULTAMINDS will provide limited information (as much as is necessary) to our employees for operating, developing, and providing you with services. We shall also provide your limited information to an affiliate or contractor in cases where it is necessary to share your information such as in the case of a dispute or a problem while browsing through the website. Our employees shall also use user’s information to perform certain actions related to internal business and administrative purposes such as maintaining and updating internal databases and rendering services.
- Employers and Clients- User’s personal information shall be accessible to employers and clients with whom we share the user’s resume and work portfolios. In order to find a suitable job, sharing a user’s information with several potential employers who may save it for employment purposes is necessary.
- Public Information- If you publicly post anything on the website such as feedback, opinion, comment or any other details that shall be visible to the public at large and other users of the website, since you have voluntarily provided the information to be visible to other users, BULTAMINDS will not be liable for any misuse, transfer or republication of such information. You can also contact us in case you are unable to modify or delete your personal information publicly visible on the website.
Transfer of data to the Government- BULTAMINDS may share any sensitive personal information of users without their prior consent under the below-given conditions.
When such information is demanded by any statutory authority for complying with any applicable laws- We shall transfer your personal information to third parties including enforcement, regulatory and judicial authorities in case where the information is necessary to investigate any illegal activities, prevent any fraud or cybercrime.
How do we maintain confidentiality and protect your personal information?
Right to privacy has been declared as a fundamental right by the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Therefore, BULTAMINDS ensures confidentiality and protection of a user’s personal information. We do not retain personal information of our users beyond which it is necessary to collect information for providing services or in compliance with any applicable law for which we take the help of external service providers referred to as data processors. All precautionary measures are taken to ensure that a user’s data remains safe and secure BULTAMINDS follows all provisions stipulated under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Regulations mentioned under the Information Technology Rules, 2011. We adhere to all physical, electrical and procedural safeguards to ensure that the information is safe. Information that is collected in our internal databases is also kept secure on servers using firewall security options and the servers are encrypted with safety passwords. While we take all necessary safeguards to secure your personal information, we also warn our users to take the necessary steps to protect their personal information. BULTAMINDS does not ask for passwords or OTP or any other personal information via email. We request you to perform due diligence while sharing your personal information with anyone else. In case of loss or misuse of personal data, BULTAMINDS will not be liable.
Change in personal information
We request the users to provide accurate and up-to-date personal information. The information provided can be added, deleted or rectified anytime later. For this purpose users can write to email@example.com; Users can also request us to remove information wherever possible and not share it any further. However, this will be subject to applicable laws and circumstances. If the request to delete information is unreasonable and where your rights as the data subject are undermined by the rights of any other person, we shall not be able to process your request to delete data.